jueves, septiembre 03, 2009

J'aurais aimé être l'avant-dernier

Just if I hadn't been so ill when I was a child, I would have been normal. I would have been a normal one, with no complications within everything. But as you know I'm quite special not in the good way, after all this kind of "speciality" ennoys me 'cause although I'm sixteen years old I've never fell in love, I've never been hanging out with a guy and now I'm lonely as a dog ahahahahah. Donot think that I'm a marcian, I meant when I said that I've never been hanging out with a guy, I mean in a serious relationship, yes I've been with guys, all were stupid and with nothing interesting in their heads , just if someone could chat with me about, music , books, future, trips I DONNOT KNOW . well FUCKKKKKKKKKKK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF



Tomorrow: FRIDAY
FRIDAY
FRIDAY
FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY
FRIDAY
FRIDAY